Apply online to the MS program. The online application is fast, easy and secure. A $50 non-refundable fee is required.
We accept applications year-round on a rolling basis. If you’d like to be considered for an assistantship, apply by March 15.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
- The submission of a GRE score is no longer required to apply to the Exercise Science MS.
- Students should have the following prerequisite coursework completed or in progress upon applying to UB's Exercise Science MS program:
- Physics with Lab
- Exercise Physiology
- Anatomy and Physiology with Lab
Minor deficiencies in well-qualified applicants' prerequisite preparation can be addressed after admission to the program.
Before you submit your application, ensure that you have all of the proper supplemental materials ready.
- Applicants to the MS thesis option must interview with an ENS faculty member before their application is accepted. The interview may be conducted by telephone, online or in person. It is intended to determine if the faculty member can provide the mentorship and facilities required for successful completion of research on a thesis topic desired by the applicant. Applicants to the MS thesis option may be accepted to the Comprehensive Exam option if the interview does not occur.