You will be assigned a faculty advisor to assist in planning a program that meets your educational goals, and to answer questions relating to graduate studies. The advisor will assist you until all coursework is completed and you choose a major professor to chair your MS or PhD thesis/project/dissertation or MPH integrative project. You should plan to consult with your advisor prior to registration each semester.

If, for any reason, you wish to change advisors, submit a request in writing to the director of graduate studies and provide a copy to the current advisor. Changes will be made only with the approval of the new advisor.

All administrative questions relating to meeting degree requirements (e.g., class registration, graduation forms) should be directed to